Originally posted on 6/30 – updated on 7/12/2021.
Hello Valued Members:
Now that the state is fully open and we can operate at full capacity, we will slowly transition back to a feeling of normalcy. Most places are operating on the honor system, and we will have a hybrid model in place to adjust to this new world that we live in.
Please see below the NEW changes:
- Reservations are no longer required in any area of the club except for babies 6 weeks – 12M (or non-walkers) and GX live stream classes.
- The steam room is now open.
- Paper prescreening and temperature checks are no longer required for fully vaccinated members. Please present your vaccination card to a front desk employee so that we can notate your account as “VACCINATED” allowing you to remove your mask while in the club.
- Wrist bands will no longer be provided upon check-in.
- Spray bottles will still be provided at the front desk, and you must provide your own towel.
- Towel service has been discontinued.
Per Governor Inslee, masks are still required for unvaccinated individuals. Therefore, unvaccinated members are still required to wear a mask while in the club and will still go through the prescreening process of a temperature check only. 6-feet of social distancing is still required for unvaccinated members.
Family Swim will resume July 6th on the following days and times:
- Tuesdays – 3-7 pm
- Fridays 1-5 pm
- Saturdays 11-3 pm
This past year has been challenging for many families and businesses, but we are proud to say that we made it through and are committed to only getting better! A huge THANK YOU to all of you for supporting your local gym through these unprecedented times. Because of YOU, we are still here and look forward to seeing all of you again at the gym soon!
Chauna Agosto, General Manager