For all ages and abilities
Experience the West Seattle Health Club’s unique 40 ft. high rock-climbing wall open to kids and adults of all levels for private & group lessons, events and kids’ birthday parties (ages 4 yrs. & up), or open climb during business hours.
- Group and Private Lessons
- Kids Birthday Parties/Special Events
- Kids Climb (ages 4 to 14 yrs.)
- Open Climb Time
- Belay Certification
BIRTHDAY OR SPECIAL EVENT PARTIES!
- Book your next birthday party or private event on our rock wall!
- Can be combined with our large Kids Club area and pool
- Customized for all ages and abilities
- Guided by certified, experienced climbing staff
Questions on kids parties and events? Call the club to get more information 206.352.3280
Kids ages 4 to 14 yrs. have fun exploring, learning and challenging themselves on the rock wall under the watchful guide of a certified climbing instructor. A parent must remain at the club during Kids Climb. Drop in and monthly prepaid sessions available:
- Mondays: 6:30pm to 8pm
- The last Saturday of the month: 9:30 am-11 am
Active climbers are invited to boulder or belay at any time during regular club hours when no class or training is taking place. Don't have a climbing partner? No problem! Our newly installed auto belayers offer you the option of climbing with a partner, or without. Member's belaying must have their belay card on hand. Members under 18 require parental consent to use the wall. Please check with the front desk or see the rock-climbing group class schedule.
- $10/hour or
- $25/month for unlimited use
(rental of shoes and harnesses included)<?p>
- $25/month for unlimited use - MEMBERS
- $40/month for unlimited use - NON-MEMBERS
Please register with Kaf to guarantee your spot...
Walk-ins will not be allowed to participate.