For all ages and abilities
Experience the West Seattle Health Club’s unique 40 ft. high rock climbing wall open to kids and adults of all levels for free climb, private & group lessons or events and kids’ birthday parties (ages 4 yrs. & up).
- Group and Private Lessons
- Kids Birthday Parties/Special Events
- Kids Climb (ages 4 to 14 yrs.)
- Open Climb Time
- Belay Certification
INTRO TO ROCK:
You will learn how to:
- tie into a rope
- belay your partner,
- communicate effectively
- limb efficiently and more!
BIRTHDAY OR SPECIAL EVENT PARTIES!
- Book your next birthday party or private event on our rock wall!
- Can be combined with our large Kids Club area and pool
- Customized for all ages and abilities
- Guided by certified, experienced climbing staff
Questions on kids parties and events? Call the club to get more information 206.352.3280
Kids ages 4 to 14 yrs. have fun exploring, learning and challenging themselves on the rock wall under the watchful guide of a certified climbing instructor. A parent must remain at the club during Kids Climb. Drop in and monthly prepaid sessions available:
- Mondays: 6:30pm to 8pm
- The last Saturday of the month: 9:30 am-11 am
- or $40/month unlimited for members/ $60 for non members.
OPEN CLIMB (TOP ROPED AND FREE CLIMB)
Active climbers are invited to boulder or belay at any time during regular club hours when no class or training is taking place. Members belaying must have their belay card on hand. Members under 18 require parental consent to use the wall. Please check with the front desk or see the rock climbing group class schedule.
Upon successful completion of any course, you will receive a belay card that authorizes you to use the WSHC rock climbing wall at your discretion.
Please register with Kaf to guarantee your spot...
Walk-ins will not be allowed to participate.