Dear WSHC Members,
As you may have already heard, Gov. Inslee has just announced a new phase of restrictions for most businesses, including gyms. We wanted to update you on what we know so far and how we'll be adapting to continue to serve you and our community as best we can with the new limitations.
- Effective immediately, our main exercise facilities will be closed down.
- Our hours will be changing.
- However, our pool area will remain open and we're launching new at-home programs!
- As before, you WILL NOT be billed for monthly membership dues while we are closed.
While we're disappointed that we won't be able to stay fully operational given the new restrictions and growing number of cases within the state, we're happy that we will be able to still safely provide access to our incredible aquatics area and programs for our members.
We will now be open from 7am-7pm every day of the week for pool access.
- The pools will remain open for use as follows:
- Lanes may be reserved for $10/hr.
- There will be no more than two people per lane.
- Aquatics classes will continue as scheduled.
- You can schedule online via our member portal.
No Longer Available
- Kids club has been suspended until further notice.
- Locker rooms will be closed.
- All free weights, group exercise rooms, and areas other than the pool will be closed.
- All monthly membership dues will NOT be billed while we are closed.
- For Paid In Full members, your membership expiration date will be extended for the equivalent duration that we are closed.
Though conditions continue to change, we're committed to continuing to adapt our services however we can to help you with your health and fitness. Being healthy, fit, and strong during these times are more essential than ever.
To help you safely continue your health and fitness journey, whether with us in the pool or if you decide to stay home, we'll be rolling out more Fitness On Demand options and at-home courses and coaching to our members. Please stay tuned for more details on this soon!
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this tough time. We share your concerns, frustrations, and confusions. Going into the holidays, we're sincerely grateful for the relationships we've had the honor to build with our community, and we're dedicated to doing anything and everything we can to step up and serve you.
Our commitment has always been to make West Seattle Health Club "where you belong." That's a commitment that we intend to fulfill even if physical distance separates us. We're here for you now and always. If you need anything, please let us know how we can help.
Wishing you and your family the best,
V.P. of Operations
West Seattle Health Club
UPDATED RISK AND LIABILITY WAIVER
Before resuming workouts at the club, we are asking that all members complete the Updated Risk and Liability Waiver along with a series of pre-screening health questions before using the facilities. Please complete the following waiver.
Where you belong
The West Seattle Health Club is a locally owned and operated, full service health club conveniently located just off the West Seattle Bridge in Seattle on Andover Street. Our 56,000sq. ft. club offers members a wide variety of amenities and options including a 7 lane, 25 yard lap swimming pool; a 45ft tall rock climbing wall; 3 floors of cutting edge fitness equipment; over 85 different fitness classes per week, dedicated women’s only workout area, safe and secure childcare and on-site, professional spa services, as well as a café and member lounge, to name a few.