On January 28th, Governor Inslee announced metric changes to Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery.
Beginning Monday, February 1st, the following club usage guidelines are:
- Max facility capacity is 25% of the fire code capacity. For the WSHC that is 350 people. For this reason, all members are required to check in AND check out.
- No reservations are required to enter the club for general use.
- Masks are required to be worn by all staff and members in all areas, except in the pool. We are still requiring aquatics class participants to wear a mask until Phase 3.
- Reservations are required for lane use (max 2 people/lane). Lanes 1 & 2 can still be reserved at a cost of $10/hour if you want a lane to yourself. If you do not show up for a lane reservation you will be charged a no-show fee of $10 since we are still under strict capacity guidelines. 24-hour advance cancellation is required. You can only reserve 1 lane per day and no more than 3 days at a time.
- Locker rooms can be open, but showers are closed.
- 6-foot social distancing required and greater space when exercising vigorously. In group ex studios we will keep our capacities the same as they are, 17 feet social distancing.
- Reservations are required for all classes. You can only reserve 1 class per day and no more than 3 days at a time. 24-hour cancellation is required. there will be a $10 no show fee assessed if you do not show up for a reservation OR you do not cancel 24 hours in advance
- The hot tub will open.
- The steam room and sauna are closed for now.
Remember, we’re here to answer any questions we can. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to resolve any issues you may have.
From myself and the entire WSHC family, we appreciate you!
V.P. of Operations
West Seattle Health Club