Beginning Monday, August 23rd, per Governor Inslee, masks are now required for ALL individuals regardless of vaccination status while indoors due to the spike in Covid-19 cases.
Please see below the new requirements:
- Masks must be worn at ALL times (except while swimming) for all members vaccinated or unvaccinated ages 2 and older.
- All areas of the club are still open and operating at full capacity without a reservation.
- Reservations are now required for KIDS CLUB to ensure we have proper staffing. Drop-ins will be permitted if space is available.
- Prescreening will be done verbally.
- 6-feet of social distancing is still required.
- You must bring your own towel
- Spray bottles will be provided at the front desk.
It has been very challenging for all of us over the past year, dealing with the overwhelming feeling that we are no longer in control of our own lives, and I appreciate everyone’s positive attitude and willingness to adapt to the many changes we have incurred. Many of us felt like we were finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and then …. here we go again.
The only thing that we can be certain of in these times is that nothing is certain, and things will continue to change. However, it’s how we handle uncertainty and change is what’s important.
THANK YOU to each of you for choosing the West Seattle Health Club for your fitness needs and for your continued support!