Hello, Valued Members of the West Seattle Health Club!
Per Governor Inslee’s recent announcement to adopt the CDC’s guidelines into its mask mandate, I am pleased to announce that as of Monday, May 17th, masks will NO LONGER BE REQUIRED for those individuals who are fully vaccinated. A person is considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after receiving their 2nd dose of Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or two weeks after receiving the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Here at the West Seattle Health Club, our members’ safety is our top priority. Therefore, we have implemented the following procedures:
- You must show proof of being fully vaccinated before using the club by providing your vaccination card and ID. After the 1st time you have provided your vaccination card, your account will be notated, and you will not have to provide your vaccination card upon check-in again.
- Those who do not have to wear a mask will receive a wristband upon entry which must be worn at all times while in the gym.
- 6-feet of social distancing will still be enforced.
If you are a high-risk individual or have underlying conditions, please consult with your healthcare provider.
We fully support each individual’s decision and comfort level. If you are fully vaccinated and do not feel comfortable removing your mask, you are not required to do so.
Thanks for your continued support to your local gym and we look forward to seeing you soon!
- A new expanded Group Exercise schedule has been released along with live stream options and On-Demand Classes by appointment only! Virtual Personal Training will be available soon!
- Locker rooms are open!
- Cafe is open!
- POOL, SPA, and SAUNA are all open by reservation only! No cost to reserve a space unless you would like a lane to yourself.
- Kids camp is now OPEN